// Unhide (ps)
Detecting hidden processes. Implements six techniques
- Compare /proc vs /bin/ps output
- Compare info gathered from /bin/ps with info gathered by walking thru the procfs.
- Compare info gathered from /bin/ps with info gathered from syscalls (syscall scanning).
- Full PIDs space occupation (PIDs bruteforcing)
- Reverse search, verify that all thread seen by ps are also seen by the kernel ( /bin/ps output vs /proc, procfs walking and syscall )
- Quick compare /proc, procfs walking and syscall vs /bin/ps output.
Identify TCP/UDP ports that are listening but not listed in /bin/netstat doing brute forcing of all TCP/UDP ports availables.